Thursday, August 4, 2011

The Pioneer Woman

I've just finished reading a book called The Pioneer Woman: Black Heels to Tractor Wheels.  It is the August pick for my book club.  After suffering withdrawals from running out of pages, I visited the author's website at The Pioneer Woman.  Her blog is fun.  I love her writing style and "voice."  It so happened to be the same day of the fishy ordeal (see below).  So I thought to myself, "I want to do that, too!"  Here is my new baby blog, where I can share my stories and thoughts that just don't belong on my hairstyling blog.  I still don't know how this blog will develop, but as an aspiring author, I want to exercise my writing talent.  I don't aspire to be famous like Ree Drummond, but hopefully I will have something to say that will entertain and inspire my readers.  As soon as I get some readers.

Please let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment