Friday, August 5, 2011

Jackie Evancho

Yesterday while I was dusting the blinds (will wonders never cease?) my mom called me on the phone.  She said, "Hurry and turn on channel 7."  (That's PBS.)  Oh, it's Jackie Evancho.  Yes, I have heard of her, and yes she is AMAZING!!!  This little 10 year old girl has the voice of an angel (I know I'm not the first person to characterize her voice with that word).  An ADULT angel.  Her singing gives me goosebumps all the way up to my cheeks.  My husband and I first saw her on America's Got Talent where she made her debut.  We have rarely ever both been hooked on a TV series, but we wanted to hear this girl.  And of course all the other awesome talents in the show.

If you haven't heard Jackie Evancho's voice yet, do a quick search.  She has her own website, facebook page, and wikipedia description.

No comments:

Post a Comment